Matching Gift Companies
If you or any of your family members work for the following companies, you can double your contribution to AIM for SEVA by seeking the matching contribution.
Bank of America
Boden Services, Inc.
Cadence Design Systems
Goldman, Sachs & Co
GSK – GlaxoSmithKline
HP – Hewlett-Packard
Jacobs Technology, Inc.
Jefferies & Company, Inc.
JP Morgan Chase
KateSpade & Company
McKinsey & Co.
Mineral Technologies Inc.
Robert Wood Johnson
Shell Oil Company
State Street, Inc.
SunGard Systems, Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
Williams Companies Inc.
Cleveland Chapter Info
Make a difference in a child’s life. Pick any donation level that suits your budget Upon receipt of the donation, passes will be mailed to you. If you have special needs, please contact us via e-mail or phone. (listed above)
- Sponsor a child for one year – $450
- Sponsor two children for one year = $900
- Sponsor a child for seven years (till high school graduation) – $3150
- Sponsor Health Care Expenses – $2500
- Sponsor a Computer Lab for children – $5000
- Sponsor a Solar Project for Green Energy – $5000
- Sponsor a Classroom for High School – $15,000
- Sponsor a Free Student Hostel expenses for a year – $15,000
- Sponsor building of a Free Student Home – $100,000
Student Homes Adopted by Cleveland Chapter
How to Donate?
Donate by Credit Card? Click on Donate Now button below
– or –
|Payable to:||AIM for SEVA|
C/O AIM for Seva
PO Box 639
Saylorsburg, PA 18353